GARDEN COACH &
Is that a weed or one of my perennials? Should I pull it or leave it? Who hasn't asked that question?
Call your local experts at Caan's and schedule an on-site visit from one of our garden coaches or landscape designers. Our goal is simple - to help you be a more successful gardener!
GARDEN COACH CONSULTATION
- Appointments can be made with Jess, Sheena, or Emily.
- Plant suggestions for small areas.
- Diagnosis and solutions for plant issues.
- Maintenance suggestions and strategies
- Consultation Coaching does not include drawings or written plant lists. See "Design Concept Consultation".
LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND CONCEPT
- Appointments made with Emily.
- Garden Coach Consult, as described above and:
- Sketch with noted plant list; sketch is rough concept, not to scale, completed on-site.
- Concept Coaching does not include any irrigation consultation or hardscape design (patios, rock, or concrete path). See full service landscape design package below.
FULL SERVICE LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- Appointments can be made with Emily.
- 1.5 hour on-site landscape design concept meeting.
- 1 hour shop-along with Emily at Caan's (separate appointment)
- 1 hour on-site follow-up and plant placement (separate appointment). Flag marker will be used for oversized pieces too heavy for landscaper.
- Detailed landscape plans available to the customer free of charge if plant material is purchased at Caan's. If plants are purchased elsewhere then plan can be purchased for an additional fee of $150.